Sunday 21 April 2019

A Change of Scenery

So after some crazy months and a strange set of events I'm now living in Edinburgh!

Photo
 


It's been a bit odd no doubt, I have no idea about run routes, cycle routes, where to swim, etc. I don't really know too many people up here yet, and moving up right before London Marathon has meant my training and recovery cycles have blocked me from spending time with any of the local sports clubs.

Instead I've taken the time to explore the area and have to say I have definitely made the right choice with where I've picked to live.


A massive plot of green right next to my house? Yes please!

But then it gets even better, what I didn't realise is just how close I was to the Water of Leith walkway.


And so on it goes. Honestly it's absolutely incredible here. I'm so close to the coast that I've spent my weekends riding and running there so far, and having the Pentlands right at the end of the road gives me many opportunities to get in some mega hills, as well as cracking open water swims.







No comments:

Post a Comment